In this episode of Mindset Monday, AZ talks about doing it again until your handwork pays off! AZ brings you the reason to keep trying, to do it again, until you have achieved what you have been working towards and how to take on the next challenge.
You Might also like
By carlaandaz — 8 months ago
Roger Wright is a badass realtor from the Phoenix metropolitan area who’s been in the real estate game for going on 3 years.
In this episode, Roger takes us through how he’s grown his business by 60% in just the last 9 months, how he’s managed to lose close to 40 pounds in the last 10, and where he gets his drive from.
“You can’t fail when you condition yourself to win.” — A.Z.
Topic #1: Being Intimidated But Driven By The Process
- Roger and AZ discuss being intimidated by Carla’s Fit-In-12 program, but driven by its results.
- Roger calls out the importance of always refining the process, and how you don’t need to recreate the wheel, but refine what you already know to be working.
- Roger talks about the importance of sweating every single day for at least 10 minutes and the impact it’s had on his life.
“You’ve got to be aware of what you’re putting in your body, and be aware on a daily basis.” — Roger
Topic #2: What It Takes to Be in the Top 1% of Realtors
- AZ breaks down the top 1% ($10 million in revenue) and shows you just how realistic a goal hitting that mark actually is when you look at it from a monthly or weekly basis.
- The guys discuss what it’s like when you decide to play small and how it restricts you from growing.
- Roger mentions the importance of showing people who you are as a business owner, and what he does each and every day to become more knowledgeable about his craft.
“If you’re not putting yourself out there and giving people the ability to know who YOU are as an individual, you’re not going to be able to succeed.” — Roger
Topic #3: How Pain Always Makes You Better, Always Helps You Grow
- Roger examines his troubled past, conveying how it grew him into the person he is today, and how he looks at every situation as an opportunity.
- AZ recounts when he came to appreciate pain and how it ultimately made him stronger, raising his capacity as a husband, father, and businessman.
- AZ and Roger communicate the importance of doing the work, and making the decision to move forward and provide value, no matter what you have going on in your life.
“It doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to be failing forward on a daily basis.” — Roger
By carlaandaz — 8 months ago
Jesse Abarca is another badass agent living in Arizona who’s about to triple his business this year. He believes in powerfully being yourself and owning up to your story in order to attract the right people.
In this episode, Jesse takes us deep into his life’s story, recounting how he had to destroy everything in order to finally recognize one simple thing: the need to be in an environment that could best serve him. This “chess player who volunteered for infantry” has since developed the killer mindset needed for success, and we’re happy to share his amazing story with you here.
“When your body is operating at a peak level, your mindset follows that.” — Jesse
Investing In Your Health & Embracing Constant Change
- Jesse kicks things off by recounting his Ironman training, citing anticipation for an event in mid-November that includes a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride, and 26.2 mile run.
- AZ and Jesse discuss what it takes to get to a point where you’re ready to compete at that level (to participate in an Ironman challenge), physically and mentally.
- The two talk about what makes people badass, outside of just real estate, and how pain and suffering gives you added clarity, focus, and momentum in your work.
“It really is an investment. It’s taking care of your health—taking care of your body—and it’s priceless.” — Jesse
Delivering For Yourself & The Ones You Love Most
- Jesse comments on how reading and being “an avid chess player” taught him to be a better person and to think strategically, recounting time spent in a 6th grade chess club.
- AZ mentions how if you’re able to deliver for yourself and the ones you love most, there’s no question you’re going to deliver for your client base.
- Jesse discusses time spent in the marines, including a 7-month deployment to Iraq, and how he wanted to be a part of something bigger than just himself.
“I was the most inconsistent person. My word meant nothing. Now, my word to myself is the most important thing.” — Jesse
How To Live A Life On Fire
- AZ and Jesse cite Jesse’s ability to own his personal story as the reason for his continual success, mentioning how marketing and personal branding have changed.
- Jesse tells the heartbreaking story of how he lost both his parents in an auto accident at the age of 12, and how it has completely shaped the person he is today.
- Jesse leaves us all with some impactful closing advice, detailing how agents owe it to themselves and their families to have a conversation with Carla and AZ.
“When you have nothing to hide and you enter a room, you’re the single most powerful person in that room.” — Jesse
By carlaandaz — 4 months ago