Ruth Nastasi is not your typical Real Estate Agent. Ruth has a need for speed in her business and in her cars. She also has a history of welding at a high level. You will not want to miss this episode and hear Ruth’s unique and powerful story.
You Might also like
By carlaandaz — 4 months ago
Competition drives us, it commits us, its holds us accountable, and no matter the outcome we will end better than we began. On this episode, A.Z. talks about the end of the year closing in, and what will separate the best entrepreneurs from the rest.
By carlaandaz — 8 months ago
Craig Morton is a real estate agent for AZ & Associates Group. Craig started with zero knowledge about real estate and put it all on the line to win. He attributes his success to his athletic strengths, personal life, and genuine personality.
In this episode, Craig breaks down exactly how he was able to become so successful in his business and shares the number one source for generating new leads. He will also talk about the difficult obstacles he has had to overcome and will share how you can be successful in anything you want. Find out why you are failing and take your business to the next level!
I start my day with a win.
Systems and processes for getting started as an agent
Craig talks about his career at AZ & Associates Real Estate Group. He looked back at how his life changed since he joined the team. They talked how a lot of agents will able to take with them a few points that Craig talked about that will radically shift their mindset about real estate and how they can operate in their power in a consistent basis so that they can sell $16-$17 Million a year.
He talked about how system and process is one of the biggest things he learned when he came to AZ & Associates. Just making a list of the things he had to do every day as an agent was very helpful.
Consistency, habits is a conditioning process. As minor as fixing your bed in the morning will help you have a win to start the day.
You’ve got to find the best part, the solid part that you really love about yourself. And try to figure out how to incorporate that mindset into your relationship.
Correlation of being an athlete and integrating it to business
Craig shared his experience as an athlete, an Ironman, a Boston marathon runner and pushing with a little bit of more.
As an athlete, if he says he is going to run 20 miles. He is going to run 20 miles. He does what he is going to do even when it comes to he workouts. This is how he incorporates that mindset to his actions by being very intentional of the decisions that he is making.
One of the events that conditioned Craig was being exposed to Taekwondo at a very young age and his goal of getting a black belt. The double edge sword of parenting that his parents were accountable for his goal to achieve that black belt.
All these challenges, obstacles and tragedies that come our way have really good lessons. And you come up greater in the other side when you allow yourself to just move forward and move on.
Correlating personal pains to succeed in business
- Craig shared the scenario when his father got cancer and passed away. The point where he had to manage their general contracting business.
- That devastation and pain that they felt when he lost his father and impacted the business in terms of management.
If you decide that you are going to be great in real estate, then you go and figure out the different steps that you need to do.
By carlaandaz — 6 months ago
Josh Levario is a badass real estate agent and paid commission artist doing his thing at the wise young age of 24.
In this episode, Josh gets into how he became an artist, the first time he got (as well as drew!) a tattoo, how he’s creating a mural in AZ’s home, what it was like starting out in real estate at age 19, and how his business is growing leaps and bounds.
“This is not about posturing. This is about real life, real people, and real estate.” — AZ
Topic #1: Where A Great Lesson Turns Into A New Procedure
- Josh walks us through the early days of becoming a talented tattoo artist, including when he first got started, who his first client was, and the biggest mistake he made on the job.
- AZ commends Josh for doing so much even beyond real estate, noting how this has already been his most successful year by far.
- AZ mentions how important it is to have and own up to other passions beyond just real estate, and how that can lead you to success.
“Everything’s about the reps and everything’s about the lessons.” — AZ
Topic #2: Being Yourself So You Can Grow Your Business
- Josh talks about when his business really started taking off, and how being his true self was really the catalyst behind that success.
- Josh and AZ call out how passions are the fuel you need to get up and do your job at a high level over and over again, and how profession + passion = profits.
- Josh recounts getting into the real estate game at 19 and how he found himself here by way of his early passion for reading.
“You’re beyond just real estate, and that’s what makes you a badass agent.” — AZ
Topic #3: The Importance of Not Caring What Anyone Else Thinks
- AZ asks Josh about a situation working with an investor in year one where he almost quit.
- Josh describes how important it is to trust yourself and to not care what anyone else is going to think on the other side of a transaction.
- AZ and Josh close out the show by reminding us all how we should always reconsider doing what others think we should do and just be ourselves.
“Just showcase yourself.” — Josh