Roger Wright is a badass realtor from the Phoenix metropolitan area who’s been in the real estate game for going on 3 years.
In this episode, Roger takes us through how he’s grown his business by 60% in just the last 9 months, how he’s managed to lose close to 40 pounds in the last 10, and where he gets his drive from.
“You can’t fail when you condition yourself to win.” — A.Z.
Topic #1: Being Intimidated But Driven By The Process
- Roger and AZ discuss being intimidated by Carla’s Fit-In-12 program, but driven by its results.
- Roger calls out the importance of always refining the process, and how you don’t need to recreate the wheel, but refine what you already know to be working.
- Roger talks about the importance of sweating every single day for at least 10 minutes and the impact it’s had on his life.
“You’ve got to be aware of what you’re putting in your body, and be aware on a daily basis.” — Roger
Topic #2: What It Takes to Be in the Top 1% of Realtors
- AZ breaks down the top 1% ($10 million in revenue) and shows you just how realistic a goal hitting that mark actually is when you look at it from a monthly or weekly basis.
- The guys discuss what it’s like when you decide to play small and how it restricts you from growing.
- Roger mentions the importance of showing people who you are as a business owner, and what he does each and every day to become more knowledgeable about his craft.
“If you’re not putting yourself out there and giving people the ability to know who YOU are as an individual, you’re not going to be able to succeed.” — Roger
Topic #3: How Pain Always Makes You Better, Always Helps You Grow
- Roger examines his troubled past, conveying how it grew him into the person he is today, and how he looks at every situation as an opportunity.
- AZ recounts when he came to appreciate pain and how it ultimately made him stronger, raising his capacity as a husband, father, and businessman.
- AZ and Roger communicate the importance of doing the work, and making the decision to move forward and provide value, no matter what you have going on in your life.